It is a Coptic Orthodox ecclesiastical institute affiliated with the Coptic Orthodox Church, and headquartered in St. Mark’s Cathedral, the Anba Rewis complex, Abbasiyya, Cairo. President: H.H. Pope Tawadros II, Pope of Alexandria & Patriarch of the See of St. Mark Director: H.G. Bishop Mousa, Bishop of Youth
To establish leadership, distinction, and advancement in aspects of pastoral care and ecclesiastical education to meet the challenges and developments of time.
The Institute aims to prepare church leaders who are intellectual and are able to perform pastoral functions with high efficiency, while committed to the responsibility of care. Moreover, producing leaders capable of leadership in all areas of pastoral work, and its development and renewal.
In light of the Institute’s vision and mission, it seeks to achieve the following goals:
- Preparing a graduate researcher in the fields of care and service
- Preparing specialized and distinguished leaders in various pastoral aspects and enabling them to self-learning to shape themselves culturally, spiritually and socially
- To contribute to developing pastoral thinking and spreading proper pastoral views
- To spread ecclesiastical awareness and incite the spirit of care for pastoral issues in the Church
Offered Academic Degrees:
The institute offers the following academic degrees:
- Postgraduate Diploma Pastoral Care: must complete two academic years
- Master’s degree: must complete pre-master studies, and prepare and defend a dissertation
- Doctorate degree: must complete pre-doctorate studies, and prepare and defend a thesis
in the following fields: Church pastoral care, the Holy Bible, family counseling, psychological counseling, Church life, spiritual guidance, human resources, and childhood pastoral care.
Mobile: 01272939392 – 01228155444 – 01275648880
Facebook: facebook.com/ccopticpastoralcare/ الصفحة الرسمية لمعهد الرعاية والتربية
Telegram: معهد الرعاية والتربية
LinkedIn: Institute of Pastoral Care and Education معهد الرعاية والتربية
This page is also available in: العربية (Arabic)