SPIMS - For Better Equipped Coptic Orthodox Ministers
“St. Paul Institute for Ministry Studies” – SPIMS is one of the delightful fruits of the service of Evangelism.
Evangelism service depends mainly on education and self-development since its establishment. The source of inspiration was the Archdeacon Habib Girgis and his struggle in spreading the correct Christian education.
One of the most important goals of Evangelism is that each servant would become a “beacon” that radiates the light of Christ’s teachings to the whole world. Hence, the dream of “the beacon” began to grow until the dream came true in 2018 with the blessing of His Holiness Pope Tawadros II when His Holiness agreed to establish an institute specialized in ministry and evangelism studies.
Spread the Light to all nations and ignite the spirits, minds and hearts with the fire of a loving knowledge of God.
SPIMS provides a specialized learning experience for church servants, motivating them to present Jesus Christ to their served ones in the most appealing and attractive way.
SPIMS focuses on personal transformation and the acquisition of essential skills for the sake of Service and Evangelism.
SPIMS gives them the opportunity to refine their skills and focus their efforts on the priorities that matter most.
St. Paul Institute will offer a unique interactive education that equips servants to impact their ministry and church.
“In all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.” (Tit 2: 7-8)
– The SPIMS Institute organizes educational courses, studying days and educational seminars hosted at SPIMS halls which are designed to meet the interactive learning standards.
– SPIMS places to rest during the courses where the learners can socialize while enjoying hot drinks.
– Courses are made available mornings or evenings all week through.
Online Learning Programs:
– SPIMS organizes educational courses, studying days and educational seminars “online education.”
– SPIMS offers a diploma in “Christian Studies and Evangelism” where learners can participate in courses through SPIMS student platform, through which each student can organize the schedule for his/ her own course according to their needs, circumstances, work, and convenience.
SPIMS has a library that is rich with books, encyclopedias, and maps in different languages, also more books are available through the virtual library on the SPIMS website.
So far and by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
– SPIMS has 2,340 students
– SPIMS offered 30 courses
– SPIMS offered 24 educational programs.
This page is also available in: العربية (Arabic)